The Summit Medical Group Patient Relations service:
- Responds to your inquiries
- Provides information about our providers
- Addresses quality care concerns
- Helps resolve issues with providers
- Connects you with helpful resources
- Handles concerns about the facility
- Investigates your concerns
- Facilitates resolutions
What is patient relations?
Our patient relations staff members work with you and your health care providers to help you get the quality care you expect and deserve. Focused on your best interests, a member of our staff will listen carefully to your concerns and determine an effective approach for achieving your health care goals.
How to Contact Us
For more information or if you would like to speak with a member of our Patient Relations Service, please email us at email@example.com or call 908-977-9499.
If you have questions or concerns about billing and insurance,
please call our business office at 908-790-6500.
Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM.