Health in the News
Today’s Health Highlights: Thu, Oct 18, 2018
Today’s Top Stories Last Updated: Thu, Oct 18, 2018
Did Leonardo da Vinci's Genius Stem From a 'Lazy Eye'?
Test Strips for Fentanyl May Help Prevent ODs
Antiviral Med Fuels Rapid Decline in New HIV Infections in Gay Men: Study
Brain's 'Self-Control' Center May Be Key to Weight-Loss Success
3-Drug Therapy Might Be Cystic Fibrosis 'Breakthrough'
Latest FDA Approvals
- New DNA-Based Test Approved to Help Verify Blood Compatibility
- HPV Vaccine Approved for People Through Age 45
- First User-Fitted Hearing Aid Approved
- New Drug Approved for Antibiotic-Resistant Lung Disease
- New Treatment Approved for Common Skin Cancer
Choose one of our special categories to view or subscribe
Aging Allergies Arthritis Asthma Bone Health Cancer Cardiovascular Health Children's Health Colds, Flu, and Infectious Diseases Dental Health Diabetes Diet and Healthy Eating Digestive Health Drugs and Supplements Emotional and Mental Health Fitness and Exercise Geriatric Care Incontinence Menopause Men's Health Neurologic Health Pregnancy Sexual Health Skin Problems Sleep Disorders Stroke Vaccinations Weight Management Women's Health